- Syariah and Legal (S&L) Aspects of Finance and Fin-tech
- Syariah and Legal Perspectives on Environmental Ethics
- Syariah and Legal Views on Family Law Reform
- Syariah, Legal Ethics and Judiciary
- Syariah and Legal Analysis on Human Rights Issues
- Syariah and Legal Perspectives on Current Trends in Technology-driven Innovation
- Syariah and Legal Considerations in Bioethics and Medicine
- Syariah and Legal views on Halal Studies
- Syariah and Legal Perspectives on International Law, Peace and Conflict Resolution
2023-10-03MJSL Call for Special Content Articles:
We are pleased to announce that MJSL- Malaysian Journal of Syariah and Law has been indexed in Scopus® database.Read more about MJSL NEW INDEXING: SCOPUS
We are pleased to announce that MJSL- Malaysian Journal of Syariah and Law has been indexed in Scopus® database.Read more about MJSL NEW INDEXING
The editorial board welcomes original contributions (written in Bahasa Melayu, English and Arabic) which have never been published or considered for publication by any other publishers.
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts that fall within the scope of the MJSL. Please read the information on the peer-review process. The articles published in MJSL are going through a double-blind peer-review process. Hence, the decision on whether the scientific article is accepted or not, will be the Editorial Board’s right based on the peer reviewer's recommendation.
Please read and understand the author's guidelines for the preparation manuscript. The author who submits a manuscript to the editors should comply with the author's guidelines and template. If the submitted manuscript does not comply with the guidelines or using a different format, it will be rejected by the editorial team before being reviewed. The editorial team will only accept a manuscript that meets the specified formatting requirements.
Manuscripts and all correspondence should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief, via online submission system (OJS).Read more about CALL FOR PAPERS: MALAYSIAN JOURNAL OF SYARIAH AND LAW
Announcements from Malaysian Journal of Syariah and Law (MJSL):
Congratulations to the Malaysian Journal of Syariah and Law (MJSL) for being INDEXED in MyCite (Malaysian Citation Index).
We hope for better achievements and performance ahead insha-ALLAH.Read more about Malaysian Journal of Syariah and Law (MJSL)